August 18, 2007: No longer "beta," enjoy!
Finally, a new version!
Thanks to all who commented on version 0.8 with their opinions, suggestions and encouragements. They were greatly appreciated.
The object is to position and rotate the ramps so that you can navigate the spheres to the safe goal (usually in the lower-right) while avoiding obstacles without dropping them into the lava. You can dispense a sphere by clicking the dispenser (usually in the upper-left). You may only dispense one sphere at a time.
To clear all spheres currently in play, click the trash can with the sphere icon. To reset all ramps and spheres in the level, click the normal trash icon.
There are still one or two little bugs, but for the most part they have been squashed. I had to get this out of my system so I can move on to other projects (including another Flash game I'm working on).
- Lots of physics adjustments and such. The goal still isn't perfect, but what in life is?
- Better menus with score breakdowns after each level.
- Plenty more levels (33 in total), with much more variety within them.
- Obstacles such as barriers, vacuums and... well, you'll just have to play to find out?
- After beating a level you will be given a password to return to that level, which you can enter at the start screen or by clicking the help icon.
- Depending on your score at the end of the game, you will get "cheat" passwords that will unlock weird stuff so that you can play around a bit.
I hope you enjoy it!